Hello crafty friends, I have a card created with a clean and simple design today, I am also playing along with the current challenge for Cardz 4 Galz. The challenge for #282 is Blue Skies.
I have a friend you has a group of ladies she meets for a swim in a ocean cover not far from us. I am always creating ocean themed cards for her. This one will be one for the stash.
I started with a panel of designer paper and added a layer of black cardstock. I added a sentiment strip layered with foam tape and finished with a few dew drops.
Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Unknown, The Ton - Sentiment strip, dew drops.
Did you know: The sky used to be orange: Billions of years ago before Earth had lots of oxygen, gases like methane made our planet's sky look orange.
Happy crafting,
Nina

This is so pretty. Simple is so effective when it's done well like this. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeletewow, stunning, thank you for sharing this card with us at C4Galz
ReplyDelete