August 12, 2026

Sense of wonder

Hello crafty friends, it has been a while since I have posted for Washi Tape Wednesday. I have a quick and easy card to post.

I started with a wide strip of washi tape and adhered that to a strip of white cardstock. I layered that with black cardstock to create a thin frame above and below the washi tape pattern. I glued that to a 4 1/4 square card base.


I added a sentiment strip layered with black cardstock. I love the peaceful scene the washi tape creates, so I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape - Secrets of the Forest, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: Birch trees are amazing, paper-barked wonders of the northern forests that can burn even when they are wet and taste like wintergreen.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment