September 18, 2026

Jump into Fall

Fall is in the air, hello crafty friends. I have a fun autumn card to share today.

Autumn is my favorite time of year and I love making autumn themed cards, Halloween too, I will share a few of those in the future as well.

For this card, I started with a couple of panels of coordinating cardstock, I layered those with brown cardstock. I did the same with the sentiment panel, adhering that with foam tape.

I die cut some tiny acorns from scraps, I alternated adding foam tape to add interest, I added some brown twine.


I finished the card with some dew drops.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Acorn Frame, twine, dew drops.

Did you know:  Some autumn leaves get so bright they can actually be seen from outer space.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment