Hello crafty friends, I have a fun sea themed card to share today.
I have a friend who ocean swims, so when I am creating cards like this, I think of her.
The card came together relatively quickly. I started with a panel of designer paper then selected a coordinating piece for the smaller panel.
I added the sentiment panel, adhering it with foam tape.
I found these tiny sea creature die cuts in my stash and used scraps from the paper pack to create them. I added foam tape for some of them for interest.
I finished the card with some small half pearls, and clear dew drops.
Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Graphic 45, Die cuts - unknown, pearls and dew drops.
Did you know: Oceans cover about 70 percent of the Earth's surface and hold most of the water on our planet.
Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:
Post a Comment