Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with the Sparkles Christmas challenge - the challenge is to Include something sweet.
The Moda Scrap - Sweet Christmas paper pack was perfect for this challenge. I love the soft colours, I went with a clean and simple card, the paper did all the work.
I started with a panel of patterned paper then added a panel of coordinating paper.
I love this font I found on Dafont, the scrip makes me happy, I created the sentiment in Word an adhered it to a strip of patterned paper with foam tape.
I finished the card with some half pearls.
Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Word - Sentiment, pearls.
Did you know: Candy canes were invented in Germany in 1670 to keep children quiet during long church services.
Happy crafting,
Nina

Your card is cute. Great sweets and so glad you shared over at Sparkles Christmas
ReplyDeleteSuch a "sweet" card Nina - thank you for sharing with us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kate!