December 4, 2010

There is no way I will be able to keep with the challenge from my sister Barb, she is going to post daily for the month of Dec. I am already behind with today being the 4th, maybe I can post twice in one day to catch up :). I think that will count.


This was a quick card, I found this patterned paper in my scrap bin and though it would be perfect for a simple card. I really should dig deeper in my scraps, I might just find treasure.


Supplies: Brown and cream cardstock, misc patterned paper, Inkadinkado-Birthday wishes, Pink Pebbles Candy dots-Brown.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. YES - you WILL keep the challenge, you will you will! Will I KEEP up with commenting here, I better or you will bite me! *snort* I should never comment when I'm lacking sleep.

    Love ya, and love to see your GORGEOUS cards, each one a little work of art! Runs in the family!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete