December 4, 2010

This is going to tie this post in with my earlier post, scraps. I gave my sister a folder of my scraps, most were half sheets of patterned papers that I just did not think I would use. So this summer when I was visiting we sat down to do some cards. The first place I found patterned paper to use for this card was that scrap folder. Note to self ‘Dig through my scrap bin more often’.




I cut the cute little Birthday hats out and popped them up to make them 2 dimensional. I coloured hats and gift box with my Spice Glitter pens.

Supplies: Cream and Pink cardstock, misc patterned paper, Fiskars Birthday Party clear stamps, misc pink cord.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. love the card Nina...that Barb is one luck girl ...I can just imagine the scraps you have ...you make awesome cards...can't wait to see what Mojo card you will create on Monday ...have a great day

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SEEN them little hats being made one day by you, how you snip snipped all around them and made them come to life. You're magic, this card is so FUN. Mrs. Talented bumm. You can pinch me for saying bumm on your blog next time you see me.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete