May 11, 2011

Mid-week, I love it. Rumor has it that we will have sun for the weekend plus, there is a get together this weekend for a few ladies from a StampTV group, it will be the first time we are all meeting.  I have to say it is pretty fabulous that strangers can get together for a common interest.

I hear that this card arrived safe and sound to it's recipient :) so I can post.This is the April stamp set from The Stamps of Life, I am pretty happy that I was able to use it right away.


Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, The Stamps of Life-houses4us, Sizzlets-buttons, misc twine.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. she loved the card Nina ...thank you so much. I loved it too...I must get you to show me how to use my Tombow markers have been trying ..but ya not to sure. Have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card was/is wonderful! Thank you so much...it was a wonderful surprise in the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! LOVE IT!! How sweet and I see Samantha appreciated it too!!:)
    My family and friends LOVE getting cards from me and my Mom hangs them up for all to see.LOL Thanks so much for inspiring us!!:)

    ReplyDelete