October 7, 2012

Belated World CardMaking Day

World CardMaking Day.. after the fact J. I did get to make a card on Saturday, after my sister and I brought out the contents of multiple craft stores.

I took my basic card making kit with my as usual, the plan was to shop a little then spend some creative time together. It was not till I was almost near the end of my first card I realized I had not put any cardstock in my supplies to make card bases... so I created a couple of cards without the base then mounted them once I got home.
 
 
I though this double-sided DP was so unique I did not want to add to much to the card, the center focal point and sentiment are  popped up with foam tape. I finished with a brown clear button and some embroidery floss
 
Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Prima, Inspired by Stamping-Fancy Sentiments, misc embroidery floss and button.
 
Cheers,
Nina
 

2 comments:

  1. I got to watch you make this card - you make it look so simple. You made this and even got to get a little soft snorey nap in (I know, COULDN'T have been you...) I am not so portable as you - It was a joy to craft with my sibling.

    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Nina!! CAS in style but so classy!!

    ReplyDelete