October 29, 2012

Merry Monday #39

Happy Monday everyone, another short post for the new Merry Monday challenge. Lesley has a fantastic sketch for us on her Always Playing with Paper blog.

 
You will have to forgive the photo of this card, I turned it every which way but I was not happy with it. The snowflake has lots of sparkle as does the panel in the center with tiny glitter dots. I used lots of layers for this card. I cut the snowflake and glittery shadow out with my Cricut, I added a small navy circle between the layers to add definition.
 
The sentiment is accompanied by silver twine and glitter dots.


Don't forget to stop by Always Playing with Paper to leave a comment and see the design team's creations and to play along with the newest Merry Monday Challenge.

Supplies: Natural white, silver glitter and navy cardstock, Designer Paper-UpsyDaisy Designs, Cricut, misc twine and Sliver Candy Dots.
 
Cheers,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. Nina your card is wonderful. I love the color combination that you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see the sparkle and I think it is lovely That BG paper is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful & utterly ♥ELEGANT♥ card & such a fab take on the sketch! i love the silvery colorpalette with just a little pop of red in there! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those sparkly dots and the snowflake! Pretty papers too and I like the navy to define the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina I just love the colours you've used on your card this week - they're so elegant! Love how your letting the DSP do all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!! I love the DPs, especially the sparkly one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowflake is beautiful, I am thinking of plugging in my cricut soon! Pretty papers Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, even if the pic is not-so-great, the card sure is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Nina! I love the colors you chose and the sparkle definitely comes through in the photo!

    ReplyDelete