February 25, 2013

Merry Monday #51


Welcome to a brand new Merry Monday challenge, we have a Tic Tac Toe to inspire us this week.


I went down the right side, Ribbon (check), Cute (definitely) and Designer Paper (of course).

This card forced me to admit my eyes just may be getting a little tired as I get older. By the time I coloured these adorable little guys and cut them out my eyes were definitely done. So I found this fabulous craft magnifier that clips to my desk and works like magic.

The snowmen are coloured and fussy cut then backed by a textured circle and popped up with foam tape. I added ribbon and the sentiment to finish.






Supplies: Natural White and turquoise card stock, Designer Paper-We R Memory Keepers, There she goes Stamps - Snow Buddies and Snowman sentiments, ribbon.

Don't forget to stop by Lesley's Always Playing with Paper to see what the design team has created.

Cheers,
Nina



14 comments:

  1. Your card is super adorable, Nina! Love your little snowmen and how cute they are colored! Awesome designer paper with the perfect sentiment! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute, cute, cute!! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Nina! I cracked up over that sentiment!!

    (Thanks so much for joining my blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are the cutest and they're beautifully coloured - gorgeous Xmas card Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Nina! Love the designer paper and your snowmen and just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that sweet sentiment and your snowmen are delightful! Pretty paper too! I know what you mean about the eyes. I keep turning on more lights. Maybe I need a magnifier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet images Nina...love your layout too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little roly poly snowmen are too stinkin' cute! I really like the snowflake dsp in the background, and that sentiment is just precious! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable!! I love the little penguins along the side! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Nina!! I love the little snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so darling! Love what you did--I can believe this fussy cutting did your eyes in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet design Nina, love all the design elements you used and especially the cute sentiment and images.

    ReplyDelete