June 15, 2013

For Dad

I had some fabulous creative time this week and made some wonderful cards which were promptly popped in the mail... vacation warped my mind because I forgot to take pictures of about 3 of them :(. Guess that means I will have to carve out more time to card so I have something to blog.

This was a first attempt at a card for my Father in Law but my husband was not enamored with it, the second attempt was one of those that was mailed right away.

Used a brayer with watercolour paper for the background then just stamped the images and sentiment in black and added a few white lines.



Supplies: Natural white and navy card stock, Rosewood-Bullrushes, Impression Obsession - Boat Corner, Stampscapes-Cattails. The Stamps of Life -words4family.
 
Have a wonderful Saturday, you may just see me back here later :).
 
Cheers,
Nina

 

Cheers,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment