June 16, 2013

Happy Dad's Day

My crafting was halted yesterday after a call from my son, I was able to spend a wonderful afternoon with him even if it was to do some running around. It was followed by a wonderful Father's Day dinner.

I have the house to myself this morning as my husband zooms away for a nice long ride on his motorbike.

This is the card I made for him, I used Microsoft word for all the elements. I found a great map of BC and imported it and removed the colour. I created the arrows using the shape tool and used a white pen to add the lines. The motorbike is clipart that I fussy cut and I finished with a sentiment that I typed with a fun font.

The arrows are popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: Natural white, gray and black card stock, misc map of British Columbia, clipart, shapes and font Microsoft word.
 
Happy Dad's Day to all the father's out there.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment