October 30, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #263

We have a new Merry Monday Christmas card challenge for you this morning. Lori is our hostess this week and her challenge is to Use the photo for inspiration in your Christmas card.
Hints of rustic decor, hot cocoa and colours are the inspiration I used for my card.
I started with stamping, heat embossing and die cutting the mugs and popped them up with foam tape. I used a blend of papers from the same 6x6 paper pad. I heat embossed part of the sentiment and add some foam tape and finished with dots.
Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper - Bazzill Basics, Verve - stamps and die cuts, Papertrey Ink - Peaceful Pinecones, SSS - stitched rectangles, dots.
Stop by the Merry Monday blog to see the inspiration created by the design team.

Have a great day,
Nina

12 comments:

  1. Darling pair of plaid mugs, Nina! Just love the combo of papers behind them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one does pattern paper like you do, Nina. Great rustic card. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mugs and that background! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The color combo and your choice of patterned papers are wonderful. Now, I'm off to see if I can figure out who makes that designer paper! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mis-read your comments. All my Bazzill is solid colored cardstock. I don't use much patterned paper so I didn't even know Bazzill had a line of it. This stuff is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine what kind of supply of DSP you have Nina as every week you have the perfect card to go with the challenge...this is another one that matches the inspiration photo just perfectly! Love it!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and rustic card, Nina. Those patterned papers go wonderfully together and are perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DSP Nina love the different design elements you used this week, perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love that paper and it works wonderful for Lori's photo. Look forward to getting to know you on the team. Cheers, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all these layers Nina! Such a BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Love the pattern paper and colors, along with those cute cups. Perfect take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again, you have some fabulous pattern paper! I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete