January 2, 2020

Do the things

I love this sentiment, I have a t-shirt with the same sentiment on it. I, luckily don't require coffee to kick off my day, water is my go too but I love that warm cup of comfort either tea or coffee to put me in a happy place.



When I saw these papers I knew they would need to be purchased. They are perfect on their own with a simple sentiment, but I added a little coffee cup as an embellishment.


I added used my stitched die cuts for the panels, a large one for the DP panel then a small square one for the sentiment. The sentiment is popped up with foam tape as is the coffee cup which I paper pieced together and added coffee bean to the sleeve.

Supplies: White, brown and kraft cardstock, Designer Paper - Unity, Simon Says Stamp - stitched rectangles and squares, Echo Park - Coffee and Friends.

Cheers,



Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment