January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to All! I certainly hope that 2020 is a little more crafty for me than it was in 2019, although I did create more than my blog posts indicated I just did not get around to posting a few of my cards - I only 43 times last year.


I have a few posts lined up for January so I will be off to a good start. I had a nice number of cards that I did not get around to posting before the end of December last year. I love that like last year was not yesterday :).


The first up is a birthday card, why not right. Happy Birthday to a brand new year and a new decade that is full of potential.

This card has a simple layout, designed to highlight the pretty papers and basic sentiment. The photo does not do the paper justice with the pretty flowers that are cheerful and bright. I added a background matt of black cardstock and some twine to add extra interest to separate the panels. The sentiment is popped up with foam tape and I finished the card with some clear crystal gems.




Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-KaiserCraft, Papertrey Ink-Birthday Bash, twine and gems.


Thank you for stopping by,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment