January 26, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches

Good Afternoon all - for this post I am playing along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches.


I used a 6x6 Designer paper pad  and I added a layer of black cardstock to each of the panels as well as the sentiment. 

I used a little punch out from the back of the paper pad for the sentiment panel which is popped up with foam tape. 

I added in a some circle embellishments in behind the sentiment for added interest.




Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Simon Says Stamp Circle Loops. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card in neutral colors. Those circles really draw your eye to the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to use neutrals! And I love the clean lines paired with the fun circle element. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete