April 19, 2020

Hello

I found this interesting patterned paper in my stash, I don't know the manufacturer as it was a gift in a small pack of papers from my sister.

I am not sure if this picture does the paper justice it is a light blue and silver checker pattern. I added a layer of darker blue cardstock to frame it. I used a frame from the stamp set and heat embossed it in black and then die cut it. I stamped the sentiment and cut the panel to fit into the embossed frame. The sentiment panel is popped up with foam tape.

I added in some silver quadrangle frames in behind the sentiment panel then finished the card with some black half pearls.


Supplies: White, silver and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Unknown, Poppy Stamps - Art Deco You are Wonderful, Simon Says Stamp - Quadrangle Frame, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment