April 20, 2020

Snow Day

Let's kick this week off with a little bit of a Merry Monday. I am also starting this week's theme with today's post, it may be a stretch for me but I am going to try some form of Mixed Media for a card each day.

Today I used distress inks to add a vintage feel to my card. I used stitched rectangles to create a stitched frame, I added some foam tape in behind it to elevate it. I used a rectangle die cut to cut a panel of patterned paper.

The stitched snowflakes ate also die cuts. I used three colours of Distress inks to get the vintage look I was trying for. I fuzzy cut the sentiment from the same patterned paper sheet and added some foam tape to the word snow.

I finished the card by adding some sparkle sequins.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Ciao Bella, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched rectangles. Lawn Fawn - Stitched Snowflakes, sequins.

Thanks for visiting.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment