April 2, 2020

Tea for Two

It feels a little like the movie Groundhog Day, I have to admit I have a good schedule in place. I set the alarm as I would if I was leaving the house for work. I do all my ablutions and such, my work attire has adjusted a little, and I admit I love the legging and sweatshirts. The commute is the absolute worst (insert eye roll here).

My workdays are full and busy.

My mealtime stays the same, and I have been very good at not snacking. I have started to use timers for tasks and making sure I stand and move around a little during the day and Siri, and I are best buds now. The one thing I will admit to loving with social distancing is that just about every night, I am getting time in the craft room.

Today's card stays on point with the beverages theme with Tea for Two. This card was two days in the making. I made panels with patterned paper then tried to match a teapot to it, but it just was not working, so finally, I ditched the panels, they can be used at a later day for another card. Then out went the teapot.



Insert orange gingham and pretty patterned paper, and the creative process started to move along again. The ribbon and button came next, then the spoon and the sentiment not far behind. To finish the card, I fussy cut the tea bag and tied it into the ribbon with some silver twine. The sentiment is popped up with foam tape. The spoon heat embossed in silver.

The card is brighter in real life, I am not sure why the image came out a little darker.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment