April 3, 2020

The best wines

Happy Friday all, I might indulge in a little vino this evening. Some ladies from work and I are going to have a Webex get together after work and sip bevies and have some snacks while we have a gab session.

I cut some pieces of patterned paper and lined them up on a piece of black cardstock. I added a thin strip of cardstock to add a small border between the two pieces. I heat embossed the sentiment, wine bottle and glasses. I added some foam tape to the sentiment panel to pop it up.

I added some colour to the bottle and glasses then applied a coat of Glossy accents. The bottle also has a layer of foam tape behind it.

I finished the card with some black gems.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Wild Rose Studio, Newton's Nook - Wine a little stamps and dies, gems.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment