April 30, 2020

The Male Room - Challenge #135

Hi all, I am playing along with The Male Room card challenge for today's post. The challenge is Sentiment in Focus, easy peasy lemon squeezy.


I went for my go-to style - layers. I cut the designer paper for each layer then added some brown cardstock, the first sentiment I stamped, layered and popped it up with foam tape. I heat embossed the second one on brown cardstock in white, also popped up.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaisercraft, Simon Says Stamp - Greeting Mix & Simple Sentiments.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful texture and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card :-)) I like your background.
    Thanks so much for joining us in our "Sentiment in Focus# challenge at The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete