May 1, 2020

Smile

There seems to be a long list of challenges doing Anything Goes this week, so instead of playing along with just one, I am playing along to my own Anything Goes.

In reality, this paper pad inspired me and the card just flowed so... it is also my husband's birthday today (The buck card from Tuesday is for him) and I have a cake to attempt to decorate after work so I know cardmaking is not on my agenda today.

I started with the polaroid journal card which I die cut from black cardstock, I popped it up with foam tape I wanted the patterned panel below to continue past the polaroid element. I added a layer of black cardstock to the two bottom layers as well. I die cut the sentiment from the same patterned paper as the bottom panel then popped it up with foam tape. 



The camera is die cut from black cardstock and popped up with foam tape, I used a round dew drop for the lens. I added additional dew drops as accent elements at the top and bottom of the card.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Sugar Pea - Polaroid Journal card, dew drops.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment