May 2, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! #370 - Thanks for everything

Good evening, I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch! for today's post.


I taped off the pattern for this sketch with thin painters tape on watercolour paper. I heat embossed in white this background pattern. I used distress inks in yellows, greens and blues for the panels. I added a layer of black cardstock in behind the panel.

I stamped the sentiment added a layered of cardstock in behind and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some black gems.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, watercolours paper, Simon Says Stamps - Flora Background, 

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. There it is! Nina, I never thought to incorporate ALL the spaces in the Sketch - you've done it beautifully, and I adore that stamp [it might be on my wish-list!]
    Thanks, so much for crafting with CTS this week!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete