May 7, 2020

Sincerest Thanks

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for today's post.


I cut two pieces of patterned paper then glued them to a brown cardstock panel. I die cut the modern leaf circle die then used a stitched circle die to create a second stitched outline. I die cut a circle from vellum to put in behind and popped up with foam tape. The sentiment is simply stamped I made one of the strip into a flag and adhered to it the circle.



Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, vellum, Clearly Besotted - Miniature Type, Memory Box - Modern Leaf.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Even sympathy cards can be very styleful. You made a great card. Thank you for playing with Tuesday morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina that looks amazing with the vellum and die cut to make the wonderful thanks card. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love how you used the vellum!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the vellum window - it's like a Japanese wall covered in rice paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete