May 6, 2020

You are my sunshine

Goodness, I am tired this week, I did not feel like making a card after work today so I am posting a card I made back in February.

I have had this lemon paper for a while, I like it but I just could not envision a card with it. I kept it in my stash going from crops and retreats for probably close to a year. Then came along this sentiment and well a card was made.

I did a horrible job of the photo but here goes anyway. I used both the front and back of the designer paper, I added a layer of black cardstock to each panel. I heat embossed the sentiment in black then layered it and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with black gems.


Supplies: White and black cardstock - Designer Paper - American Crafts, Simon Says stamps - Greetings Mix 1, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment