July 12, 2020

All is calm. All is bright.

Good Morning, happy Sunday - I have an easy card layout for today's card. I started with simple layers for the bottom panel. I then die cut the buck panel twice, one to paper piece with a patterned paper and the second for the outline of the die-cut. I popped the panel up with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment and added a layer of foam tape behind it. I finished with some Nuvo Drops.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Penny Black- Christmas Sentiments, Memory Box - Graceful Stage Collage, Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I sure enjoy your descriptions of how you assemble your cards - feels like I’m right there with you. Also, if I really like a card design you’ve laid it out practically in easy steps. I sure like this - lovely

    ReplyDelete