July 11, 2020

Merry & Bright

I put together this cute card using scraps from a Lawn Fawn paper pack. 

I started with the leftovers piece that has been used for a stitched panel, I tried to even the edges a little but there was not much to work with. I created a panel big enough to cover the rectangle hole bottom frame and added some foam tape to it.

I then cut down two additional scraps and added them to the panel offset from each other than added a small pre-done sentiment panel, which I added some foam tape to the back of.

I finished with some red gems.



Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Lawn Fawn, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. You turn leftovers into absolutely exciting new cards - that takes talent. This card has everything to say Merry and Bright, in all the layers and pretty elements.

    ReplyDelete