August 17, 2020

Peace Joy Love

Merry Monday, I have an easy panel card for today's post. I fell in love with the Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas papers, so much so that I brought some of the 12x12 and the 6x6 pad.
 
I could not resist these fabulous panels. I added some coordinating designer paper in behind the panel, then popped the panel up with foam tape. I fussy cut one of the stockings from another piece of patterned paper and popped it up on top of the panel. I finished with some black gems.



Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, gems.

I am pretty excited to share that I reached the goal of 100K. I am not stopping there though and will continue to track my walking and hiking till September 20th.



I am more than excited to share that I also reached the fundraising goal of $500 as well; with that said, it is such a great cause so if you would consider donating I have included the link below. #TrailblazeCA.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment