September 3, 2020

Congratulations

My creativity was a little stumped when I started this card when I found this basic background paper it kicked me off. I liked the colour of the card more than the pattern for what I was trying to achieve. I added a layer of navy cardstock in behind.

I heat embossed the police card with blue/black ink and clear embossing then added a layer of foam tape in behind.

I die cut the road from navy and white, then added a row of trees in behind. I finished the card with a simple sentiment that is popped up with foam tape.



The card ended up with a wintery snowy look which was not intended but I like how it turned out in the end.

Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, You Next Stamp - Freeze!, MFT - Hit the Road, Hero Arts - Congratulations.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment