September 1, 2020

Just Because

I had a vision for this card, as I was building it in my mind I did not expect the final card to be gray but I like how it turned out.

I started with a panel die cut with stitched rectangles, I then die cut the center with a thin frame die cut and cut a frame from silver glitter cardstock. 

I added a script text to the background of all the panels and created a second panel that I used to die cut the flowers and leaves. The flowers and leaves are stamped in dark gray ink

I added gray ink to the edges of all the panels and the flowers. I popped up some of the flowers with foam tape and then added some gems. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black. I adhered the whole panel to a gray cardstock base.


Supplies: Gray cardstock, Stampendous - Script, Simone Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangle and Frames, Hero Arts - Many Everyday Messages, gems

Thanks for visiting,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment