November 9, 2020

Holiday Sparkle

Good afternoon and Merry Monday, I have a pretty quick and simple card for today's post. I did a huge clean up of my craft area last week in lieu of crafting, I think it was impacting my creativity so I took that time to refresh and renew my space. 

I think it worked because yesterday I had a hankering to craft, I was away so that was not helpful but I want to see what comes from it this week.

I did manage this card though, isn't this little scene adorable. Why mess with that? I pulled out an old favourite, my stitched rectangles and cut out the section of the scene I wanted. I added layers of black cardstock and foam tape to pop the panel up. I added some shimmer white watercolour for a snowfall effect. I had some pre-cut die cut sentiments from Taylored Expressions and voila.. done.


Supplies: White and Black cardstock, Designer Paper - Caio Bella, Simon Says Stitched rectangles, Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfection - such a lovely warm and cold scene. Love this!

    ReplyDelete