January 4, 2021

Snowone like you

Well then, 2020 has come and gone and we are on are way into 2021, Happy New Year crafty friends.

My creative spirit sort of fizzled at the end of the year, the craft portion of my little room was gathering glittery dust due to inactivity. I have the last card I created of 2020 ready for posting though, and it will keep the Merry Monday theme alive and well for the coming year.

For those of you who are tired of holiday cards, suck it up buttercup because this is how we will make our stash for 2021.

I did not get overly creative with the layout for this card, my goal as with most of my cards is to showcase the papers. Most of the card is made with a paper pack from Authentique. I die-cut the patterned paper panel with stitched rectangles then added a layer of blue-green cardstock.

The heart and sentiment are cutouts from the paper pack and I added a layer of foam tape in behind both. The top panel is also popped up with foam tape, I added some white gems to finish the card.



Supplies: White and blue-green cardstock, Designer Paper Authentique, Simon Says Stamps - Stitched rectangles, gems.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely Nina. I think your using the paper as the backdrop is fabulous, you contained just the right bit to create an inviting winter scene. The gems are the perfect ending touch.

    ReplyDelete