February 10, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

A quick card for this post, I did little run of Valentine's cards this week.

I love the vintage look of these papers from Authentique. I cut a panel of black cardstock, then a panel of patterned paper.

I cut a second smaller panel of black cardstock and then used an edge die cut to created the scalloped edge with stitching. I layered in a second piece of patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment and layered it wit some black cardstock then popped it up with foam tape.


I finished with a few black gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, My Favorite Things - Scallop basic stitch, Stampendous-Greeting Galore, Gems.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina


1 comment:

  1. This card is jazzy and I can feel the love just looking at it. A whole herd of multi coloured hearts!

    ReplyDelete