February 8, 2021

Grateful for you

I created a buckle card for today's post. I used lots of layers, covering most surfaces of the card with exception being the back and the inside of the fold. 

I started with the small panel that would tuck into the front of the card. I had a sentiment panel from the paper pad that worked perfectly. I added a layer of brown cardstock for a mat.


I added a layered panel in behind with coordinating designer paper, then I did the same with the front panel. I used a die cut to create the slot to slide the panel into then added some gems to the front panel.

The inside has a panel for writing on and a layer of brown cardstock for interest. After these photo's were taken I did add a trio of gems to the front panel below the slot to add interest.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant one with a sentiment that is heart warming. I’m sure this one will linger on someone’s table for a long time!

    ReplyDelete