February 12, 2021

Mirror Hearts

Good Morning and Happy Friday - I have a third Valentine's Day card to share.

I found some red mirror cardstock in my stash and it happened to tie nicely into the shiny half hearts on the designer paper I wanted to use.


I cut a layer of mirror cardstock, then a layer of black. I die cut a heart into the designer then added foam tape to popped it up onto of the other two layers.  

I die cut a heart from a coordinating piece of designer paper that also had a shiny patterned and layered that inside the space on the designer paper.

I finished the card with a sentiment.

Supplies: White, black and red mirror cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Simon Says Stamps - Ornate Love, Stampendous - Greetings Galore.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching your progress on this one. Wish the shine could shine through on the screen bc I know that it’s definitely gleamy. What a beautiful Valentines that someone will CHERISH for some time after love day I assure you.

    ReplyDelete