March 1, 2021

Eat, Drink and Be Merry

I have a quick and easy card for today's post using papers from a Moda Scrap paper pack. Moda Scrap is by far one of my favorite paper pack companies as of late and it was super simple to use a couple of sheets from the Sudtirol Origins pack for this card.

I am already behind on holidays card not having put anything together for Merry Mondays for most of January and February but I hope to fix that for March.


The top panel of this card as well as the sentiment came from one of sheets in this paper pack, the plaid from another. I added layers of black cardstock behind each panel then separated the panels with foam tape. I added some gems for accents to finish.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, gems

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nina - lovely plaids creating interest with opposing angles. So glad to see you making headway to be well away with the festive greetings for this year. Xoxox - Sis

    ReplyDelete