May 13, 2021

Let's go Anywhere

I have a cute kite card to show this morning, I had a fabulous time crafting with the ladies earlier this week, as always Crystal had us making a fabulous showpiece in her class. This is my take on the project.

I used a new 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park - Let's go Anywhere. I still need to find a way to hold the kite into a closed position but overall this was a fun card to make and I love how it turned out.


I used a top folding card base then added a layer of black cardstock and a layer of patterned paper. The kite is a fantastic fold that pops up.

I used a couple of different patterns for the kite top then used one of the premade sentiment panels for the front, I added a layer of foam tape to pop it up a little. I finished with a kite tail of black crochet thread.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, thread.

For those followers that received my posts by email, Feedburner is changing its offerings and will no longer be available for blog feeds. I am making the change to follow.it and this post will likely be the last one from Feedburner. I am told you will not see a change, so I am hoping that is the case.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment