May 14, 2021

Sound the Sirens

Good Morning all - a quick card post this morning to test out the new follow.it feed (https://follow.it), the Feedburner feed has been deleted from my blog. Did I lose you, email followers?

My husband has a new recruit at work so he asked for a card.

I started with a layer of black cardstock, then used stitched rectangles and squares to make some panels from shades of blue. Once they were adhered to the panel I ran the whole panel through Big Shot with an embossing folder.

I die-cut the road and added a layer of yellow cardstock in behind for the lines. The police car is two-toned heat embossed with blue and black.

I stamped the sentiments then layered them. The car and sentiments are also backed with foam tape.




Supplies: White, black and blue cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched die cuts, My Next Stamp - Freeze, Clearly Besotted - Type text, MFT - Hit the road.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment