June 25, 2021

Camo Father's Day

It's summer, it is so beautiful outside and so perfect for walks.. everywhere. I am going to do a shameless plug for myself as I have passed the 200km mark for the Make-a-Wish Trailblaze Challenge, and I am well on my way to the 300KM mark.

I have also reached a halfway point for my fundraising goal.

Did you know Make-a-Wish was still granting wishes through COVID, pretty fabulous in my opinion? They still need our help so please consider donating.



 
I also have a card to share today, my poor neglected craft room, it really does not get much attention these days. I think it is a downside to my home office/craft space also being my current work office and once work is done it is almost a no-go zone.

This is pretty quick and each card. I picked up some new Camo papers, they look a little like my husband's closet. I used a single page from a 6x6 pack, I cut half a dozen strips in varying sizes then lined them up on a background of black cardstock. The page had double-sided patterns so one side is a larger camo pattern so the two sizes of patterns made a good blend.


I stamped the sentiment on white and added layers of black cardstock and foam tape. I finished with some black gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Paper Rose-Camo Collection, Simon Says Stamp-Father's Day Finds, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment