June 10, 2021

Hug

Good Morning all, sorry I have not posted for a while. I have not been creating much lately but I still have a few cards on my desk that have not been posted y.

This was a napkin card I put together, I love how the Mod Podge highlights all the blue tones in the flowers.

I started with a medium-weight watercolour paper then added a layer of Mod Podge, then added the napkin layer and then some more of Mod Podge to seal it.

Once the panel had dried I used a rectangle die cut to created a smaller panel.  I layered the panel with some black cardstock die-cut with a stitched rectangle die-cut.


I stamped the sentiment then added a layer of black cardstock cut from a stitched die-cut then popped it up with foam tape. I used some ribbon and a button as embellishments.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Twilight Collection - Napkin, Penny Black - Strength, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Squares, Hero Arts - Infinite Squares, button, ribbon.

I am pleased to share that I have passed my first 100KM for #TrailblazeforWishes and creeping up on 150KM. 


This challenge runs until July 28th, there is still time to join me by donating, sharing or even challenging yourself.



Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment