July 19, 2021

Llama just Say

Good evening and Merry Monday - whew it has been a while since I have posted something for Merry Monday.

Here I am though with a sweet friend and some holiday greetings, all put together with a fun napkin card. I expect many of my posts to include a lot of projects with napkins for the next little while, I received quite the haul of a mix of pattered napkins yesterday and they are calling to be used for crafty purposes.

This is a simple layout, I had to do justice to this sweet face.


I created a panel using Mod Podge, applied the napkin, another layer of Mod Podge and let it dry. I created the sentiments using Word and printed them out. I die-cut them to fit the card. I added some cardstock for a matt and finished with some gems.

This was not one of the napkin patterns I ordered, but truth be told of all the many many many napkins that were exchanged, this one was the one that I wanted to play with first, this llama is adorable, the crazy crafter in me call her Lulabell as I was creating.

Supplies: Red, black and white cardstock, napkins, sentiment, gems.
Cheers,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment