October 22, 2021

My Hero

My card idea is not overly creative, when it comes to some cards I just have to take something someone loves and make it work. In this case, the recipient loves anime, so off I went to search the interwebs for an image that would work.

I saved the image, adjusted its size to fit with a standard A2 sized card and voila.

I die-cut letters and popped them up with foam tape, heat embossed the sentiment, which is also rocking a foam tape base then adhered the whole thing to a layer of black cardstock.


The letters were a little fussy to work with as they have the inner section then the thin frame piece but I think it turned out ok.

Supplies: White, Black and burnt orange cardstock, Hero Arts - DC-286, Sizzix-AlphaNumeric Varsity.

Happy Friday,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment