October 21, 2021

Wishing you...

Oh my, it is worst than I thought, I have not posted since August 😞.

Well, I have a card today,  I have a small number in my stash, and perhaps posting will inspire me to create as well. I fear that the hobby of purchasing craft supplies has far surpassed the hobby of creating.

If you follow my blog then you know that I love layers, the bottom wood grain panel had a layer of black cardstock for a thin border. I did the same for the top layer but added in some foam tape for dimension.

I head embossed in silver on vellum and wrapped it around the top panel. I finished the card with some gems.



I made this card back in the summer, the paper I used for this card has been purged from my memory, if I recall what it is I will come back and update my blog.

Supplies: White, black and vellum cardstock, Designer Paper - Unknown, CC Designs - Sentiment,  gems.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment