January 6, 2022

Gold Thanks

I was not sure about this particular layout when I was halfway through creating it. I struggle with laying elements out in a random order, I like all uniformity. 

I started my card by creating the two black panels, even with the panel being black the card is not as dark as it appears in the picture. The black cardstock has a texture with a woodgrain style of pattern.

I created multiple panels of washi tape, I added strips of gold cardstock then used varied sizes of circle punches to cut out the elements.

I die cut the sentiment then popped it up with foam tape and I added the circles at varying heights. I finished the card by adding some gold half pearls.


Supplies: White, black and gold cardstock, Sopcone - Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Thanks Frame, embellishments.

Did you know: Horses remember people who have treated them well.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment