January 7, 2022

It's your birthday

This will be the last washi series of posts, at least for now, I still have so much washi tape and I really like the simplicity of some of the layouts I used.

As for the layouts, I will add the sketches I used at the bottom of this post for those who may be interested. 

The card today is another quick and clean layout. I started by laying down strips of washi tape. I die cut the branch and popped it up with foam tape. The panel is layered with a piece of gold cardstock and popped up with foam tape. I added the sentiment strip with a layer of foam tape and then I added some gems to finish.


Supplies: White and gold cardstock, Sopcone - Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Privet Branch, Paper Rose - Sentiment Strip, gems.

Sketch #1


Sketch #2


Sketch #3


Sketch #4


Sketch #5


Did you know: Baby red kangaroos are smaller than cherries when they are born.

Cheers,
Nina 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Washi tape series, Nina. Thank you! And thank you for the sketches, too. We all rushed out and bought lots (two drawers!) of the schtuff when it first became a trend and then it mostly sits there, so I really appreciate your help with great ideas! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete