January 14, 2022

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday out there.  I used one of my go-to sketches for today's card. It is super easy, lemon squeezy. 

I cut out a bottom panel of designer paper, then layered it up from there. The papers I used are from a 6x8 paper pad so I used a coordinating page and cut a second panel that I added a layer of foam tape.

I added a little bit of shimmer to the insides of the flowers using a Gelly Roller pen. I die-cut a butterfly and added a little shimmer to the wingtips and gems for the body.

I had a sentiment strip already cut on my desk so I added some foam tape to adhere it.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, 
Memory Box-Pip Butterfly, Paper rose-Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: In Oklahoma, it's illegal to wrestle a bear.

Cheers,

Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment