January 15, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #639 - Love you

Good Morning - I am playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches. I started with some patterned papers and added them to a black cardstock panel. I die-cut the largest heart from some woodgrain cardstock.

I heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder on black cardstock doing that twice to get a nice solid sentiment. I then die-cut it using a coordinating die-cut set.

I die cut a series of smaller hearts from red mirror and textured cardstocks. I added them using some foam tape. I added some black gems and added the whole panel to a card base made of the same woodgrain cardstock as the large heart.


I am not entirely happy with this card, not sure why, maybe it will grow on me.

Supplies: White, black and red cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says stamp - Ornate Love, Stitched Heart Collage, gems.

Did you know: Giraffes can't yawn.

Enjoy your Saturday,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Well I think you should be entirely happy with this card!! I especially love how you have a nice thick solid embossed sentiment and your wood grained paper. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be happy with this... it's beautiful!
    (And your comment made me yawn! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete