January 22, 2022

Happy Birthday

Good Morning crafty friends - I have a masculine birthday card to share today. 

Plaid being the plan for this card, I started with a layer of black cardstock, I heat embossed a plaid design on one half using clear embossing powder (that apparently has flecks of white in it).

I cut a planel of plaid designer paper, then added a thin strip of black cardstock for interest. I used a sentiment strip from a Tim Holtz pack then finished with some Nuvo Drops.
Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Brutus Monroe, Tim Holtz idea-ology - Label Stickers, Stampers Anonymous-Tim Holtz-Perfect Plaids, Nuvo Drops.

Did you know: The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

Sweet Saturday wishes,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment