January 21, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #640 - Happy Anniversary

Hello, hello, crafty friends- I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches today.

I started with a blue layer of card stock, I then die-cut a piece of white cardstock with a background die-cut.

I die-cut two small rectangular pieces from patterned cardstock and I die-cut a larger rectangle from vellum for the middle panel.

I used a privet branch I die-cut and added foam tape behind the leaves, I used those leaves to hide the glue holding down the vellum panel.

I printed off a sentiment strip I created in MS Word the I adhered it using foam tape. I finished the card with some iridescent blue gems.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper- Paper Rose, Simon Says Stamp-Detail Pincushion Plate, Privet Branch, gems

I tried out some Hammermill Coverstock for this card, it is 100lb weight and I have seen a number of people say they love it for ink blending... I will try that soon, but for this card I used it for the card base, the die-cut panel and for the privet branch, I also used it to print out the sentiment. I am pretty happy so far.

Did you know: It is believed that around 80% of Earth's gold is still buried underground.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this is so very pretty Nina!! Every added detail is beautiful!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you hide the glue on the panels! Great idea! I wish I could find some of that gold buried underground! Cheers from Virginia, USA. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really beautiful! I love that background plate you used. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Your papers are so pretty, and I love the vellum panel!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete